SEAT Roadside Assistance
Your SEAT is designed to protect you in the event of an accident, with advanced materials and parts engineered to work together to ensure your safety. It requires specific repair techniques - the right equipment, parts, welding and temperature - to retain its excellent safety rating, so you can get back on the road with confidence.
What to do if an accident happens
Stay calm and make sure you do the following:
· Under no circumstances admit liability.
· Exchange names, addresses and vehicle details, including registration number.
· Take pictures of the accident scene.
· Take pictures of the vehicle damage - yours and any others involved.
· Note any other visual evidence that might help.
· Check your vehicle's condition.
If you've already registered for SEAT Ensurance, call the Ensurance Accident Helpline on 0333 043 3783.
While you can't be sure what's around the corner, you can drive confidently in the knowledge that SEAT Roadside Assistance is on hand if you need help. You get two years of cover with a new SEAT and at least one year with any Approved Used SEAT.
· 24/7 roadside cover.
· Recovery to a SEAT dealer of your choice.
· European breakdown cover.
· Home assistance.
· Onward travel.
We aim to get you back on the road as soon as possible. If your SEAT takes longer than two hours to repair, we'll offer you a replacement car with free mileage and fully comprehensive insurance.
It's also reassuring to know that you can call us if you're unfortunate enough to fill up with the wrong fuel, lock yourself out of your car or get a puncture. Plus, if your car won't start at home, we'll arrange for help to be sent to you.